- This policy covers how MRCS treats personal information that MRCS collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MRCS products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MRCS does not own or control, or to people that MRCS does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- MRCS collects personal information when you register with MRCS. MRCS may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, zip/postal code, and phone numbers. Once you register with MRCS and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- MRCS collects information about your transactions with us.
- MRCS uses information for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- MRCS will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- MRCS will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of MRCS to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the terms of service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- MRCS may set and access MRCS cookies on your computer.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your MRCS Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the MRCS service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the MRCS Newsletter, that are considered part of your MRCS account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your MRCS account by sending us an email to the following address:
- Your MRCS Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas MRCS uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- MRCS may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your MRCS account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please send us an email to the following address: